- Mary and Brandan from 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way welcomed a baby girl named Midnight after a disastrous wedding.
- Mary expressed her happiness over becoming a mother during her C-section, but rumors of a split with Brandan continue.
- Brandan’s video game obsession has caused tension in their relationship, and Mary has expressed regret over leaving college and quitting modeling because of him.
90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way couple Brandan DeNuccio and Mary Demasu-ay are sharing an exciting baby update with curious fans amid rumors of their split. Brandan and Mary, both 23, met on a dating app two years ago. They started an online relationship and stayed connected via a video call 24/7. Their relationship was deemed toxic by both their family and fans, but Mary and Brandan had trust issues they couldn’t overcome. Brandan moved to the Philippines in 2022 and the couple became pregnant within three months. A wedding was planned while Mary was unsure about spending the rest of her life with Brandan.
Mary and Brandan’s disastrous wedding was a part of the recent 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way episode after which, 90 Day Fiancé confirmed that they welcomed a baby girl.
The show’s Instagram handle posted a photo of Mary and Brandan’s daughter and a statement about her birth. “Our daughter, Midnight, is worth everything and I’ve never been this happy in my whole life,” the statement said while revealing that they’d named their daughter Midnight. Meanwhile, ET revealed that Mary gave birth to Midnight on August 15, 2023, via C-section.
90 Day Fiancé’s Mary & Brandan’s Split Rumors Explained
“When I heard our baby crying for the first time during my C-section, I got teary-eyed,” Mary told the publication. She said she was very happy to realize that she’d just welcomed a baby into the world. It appears both the statements published were shared by Mary and not by both of them. There have been rumors about a split between Mary and Brandan since October 2023 when she did an Instagram Live in the middle of a fight with her husband. Mary cried on camera as she asked Brandan to buy her a phone, so she could create content and earn money for the family. Brandan, however, had already spent the money on a video game.
Brandan and Mary have argued about his video game obsession even on the show. Mary realized Brandan was neglecting her to focus on his games after she told him she was pregnant. His obsession did not stop as Mary became the sole earning member and opened a store outside their home. Mary also began reselling cell phones locally to earn extra cash. Despite her efforts, Brandan blamed her for not keeping track of their finances. Brandan’s mother advised him to stay away from video games now that he was going to become a husband and a father.
However, nothing has changed since then, as Brandan continues to play games and ignore Mary’s problems. Mary had recently posted an Instagram story where she wished both of them could find someone better as they didn’t deserve each other. She has been regretful about leaving college, which she did because Brandan was jealous of her hanging out with male friends in her dance group. Mary lost her dance scholarship and dropped out of college. She also quit modeling because Brandan didn’t approve. While Brandan and Mary’s current relationship status remains a mystery, perhaps 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Tell All will have all the answers.
90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way airs Mondays at 8 p.m. EDT on TLC.
Source: 90 Day Fiancé/Instagram, ET
90 Day Fiance: The Other Way
- Release Date:
- 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way flips the script on the original series – couples that have never met face to face and have 90 days to get married switches roles – the American in the relationship will now head overseas for their culture shock. India, Mexico, Ethiopia, and Russia are just some of the countries where the show will observe the blossoming (or faltering) 90-day relationship that will end happily ever after or a one-way ticket back with heartbreak.
- Story By:
- Jenny Slatten, Sumit Singh, Ariela Weinberg, Deavan Clegg.
- Matt Sharp
- Streaming Service(s):
- TLC GO
- 90 Day Fiancé
- Matt Sharp